cone search (Search the Catalogues)

General
KalyaniMehta

cone search (Search the Catalogues)

Post by KalyaniMehta »

Dear eROSITA team,

I am trying to do a cone search but there is an error message showing "Internal Server Error:
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application." And I am also unable to select the catalog, basically, there are no options shown as it was displayed previously. Can you please guide me what I am possibly doing wrong here?

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Kalyani Mehta.
jhaase

Re: cone search (Search the Catalogues)

Post by jhaase »

Dear Kalyani

Thank you very much for reporting this!

The EDR catalog Conesearch service needed to be restarted as the database server behind it had crashed a few days back and the service had not recovered from that by itself.

it should work now.

thanks!
Jonas
KalyaniMehta

Post by KalyaniMehta »

Dear eROSITA team,

I am trying to download a data file of a source from the cone search, but the option of downloading the data (eFEDS.tar,gz file) is not available anymore from the cone search. Can you please guide me on what I am possibly doing wrong here?

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Kalyani Mehta.
jhaase

Post by jhaase »

Dear Kalyani

The links to the data tarballs can be found in the "Search for Observations" on the left, so unfortunately there is an extra step involved when coming from the catalog information.

cheers
Jonas